SUPERIOR HEAVY LOAD CAPABILITY.
If your facility may be subjected to heavy loads, the Eclipse SB system is for you! Eclipse SB takes the standard Eclipse system and adds a floor load handling feature to it. The “SB” stands for “Self Blocking”. This limits the overall deflection of the subfloor during heavy loads. Essentially, the resilient subfloor is designed to “bottom out” on the concrete slab during excessive loading from bleachers, portable basketball goals, and heavy equipment. However, the system performs like the standard Eclipse system during athletic play.
- Self Blocking feature limits compression, protecting the system integrity when subjected to heavy rolling loads.
- Handles heavy loads, the ‘SB’ feature allows system to bottom out during excessive loading.
- Superior performance, meets all requirements of MFMA PUR, DIN, ASTM and EN standards.
- Complete uniformity of game play performance.
FLOOR SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY
From The Western Sport Floors
- Robbins Low Profile systems are designed for facilities that do not have a slab depression in their current athletic space. Low profile systems are shorter in height and easier to ramp for transitioning to other areas. Perfect for retrofit installations as well.
Anchored ResilientRobbins Anchored Resilient gym floor systems are permanent floor systems that are anchored to the substrate. Anchoring a sports floor ensures stability and a uniform playing surface that is less likely to have “dead spots”.
Continuous SubfloorContinuous Subfloor technology creates a consistent and uniform playing surface that is ideal for facilities that have heavy equipment or loads that could impact the floor. A Continuous Subfloor minimizes the risk of damage to the floor surface and subfloor under exposure to excessive weight.
Self BlockingThe built in Self Blocking feature limits floor deflection and is designed to “bottom out” under heavy loads. When heavy equipment like scissor lifts are driven over a sports floor, the floor can only deflect or bend so much before damage occurs. Self Blocking is built into the floor at the factory level to ensure proper subfloor construction that lowers the risk of damage from heavy equipment.
WESTERN SPORT FLOORS SYSTEM DETAILS
Floor Height Options
Total System Height:
- 2 7/8″ (with 25/32″ flooring)
- 3 1/8″ (with 33/32″ flooring)
Total System Height:
- 73mm (with 20mm thick flooring)
- 79mm (with 26mm thick flooring)
Get Your Quote
Elevate your gym floor experience – contact Western Sport Floors now to get your gym floor design and quote.