BIO CHANNEL® STAR
THE TOUGHEST FLOOR, JUST GOT A LITTLE TOUGHER.
THE New & Improved BIO-CHANNEL STAR by Robbins now meets ALL performance standards WORLDWIDE!
Robbins has redefined uniformity & performance by improving the Bio-Channel Star system to pass ALL global performance standards worldwide, including the stringent MFMA 3rd party certification, PUR, which is strongly governed by the MFMA. PUR was designed utilizing exacting testing methodologies, to ensure that customers receive a reliable, well performing, competitive sports surface. Bio-Channel Star is great for new construction and renovation facilities!
- Continuous subfIoor and continuous resilient pad provides vibration damping/control & uniformity for improved comfort
- Improved shock absorption & ball bounce for improved player performance
- Anchored subfIoor interwoven design is perfect for heavy loads & allows lateral movement to reduce stress, maintaining structural integrity
- Computer-assisted manufacturing technology for quality assurance
FLOOR SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY
From The Western Sport Floors
- Zero/G Shockpad is the ultimate in vibration control and features an open cell foam technology that prevents pad compression to ensure consistent floor performance after years of continuous use. Zero/G Shockpad works well in areas that are prone to natural water disasters and is designed to absorb and contain water to one area of the floor during a disaster. It also has a built in anti-bacterial additive to prevent fungus growth from exposure to moisture.
Anchored ResilientRobbins Anchored Resilient gym floor systems are permanent floor systems that are anchored to the substrate. Anchoring a sports floor ensures stability and a uniform playing surface that is less likely to have “dead spots”.
CNC Manufactured SubfloorRobbins CNC Manufactured Subfloors are manufactured in our Michigan plant with the latest CNC technology for high tolerance and precise subfloor design and construction. CNC technology ensures subfloors are pre-cut and pre-assembled with the highest quality, lessening the risk of installation error and deficiencies in floor performance.
Continuous SubfloorContinuous Subfloor technology creates a consistent and uniform playing surface that is ideal for facilities that have heavy equipment or loads that could impact the floor. A Continuous Subfloor minimizes the risk of damage to the floor surface and subfloor under exposure to excessive weight.
WESTERN SPORT FLOORS SYSTEM DETAILS
Floor Height Options
Total System Height:
- 2 7/8″ (with 25/32″ flooring)
- 3 1/8″ (with 33/32″ flooring)
Total System Height:
- 73mm (with 20mm thick flooring)
- 79mm (with 26mm thick flooring)
Download a Spec:
Download a Drawing:
Download a Sales Sheet:
Download Maintenance Instructions:
Get Your Quote
Call Now - (406) 549-1900
Elevate your gym floor experience – contact Western Sport Floors now to get your gym floor design and quote.